Saturday, November 25, 2006

Marcie's First Thanksgiving

As promised, here are some photos from our Thanksgiving meal at Jason's parents' house:



First, a sequence of Marcie dancing to the music from the Old MacDonald toy:










Aunt Tiffany and Casey


Daddy and Casey

Marcie's Thanksgiving Meal #1


Marcie's Thanksgiving Meal #2 (check out the mashed potatoes on her hands!)


Bath time after a messy meal!
P.S. Did I mention Marcie took her first real steps on Thanksgiving? She took two actual steps between me and Jason. Not the I-have-to-step-so-I-don't-fall-down kid-- real ones!

2 comments:

Latka said...

I almost spit water all over my keyboard when I saw the "Bath time after a messy meal" photo.

Love readin' your blog. Your husband is good for guy stuff, but to get the real scoop on what's going on back there I know there's only one source!

-Andy
latkaland.blogspot.com

Karen said...

The bath time photo is going to be great to show off when Casey starts dating.