Saturday, November 04, 2006

Crap (no, this post is not about poop)

Casey is having a hard day. He is antsy. He hit me (and got a time out), pushed Marcie (and got a time out), tried climbing into Marcie's jumparoo again (and got a time out), climbed into and out of Marcie's crib and her pack-n-play, refused to eat lunch, told us "no" when we asked if he wanted to talk on the phone with his birthfamily, and told Jason, "Good bye, Daddy," and slammed the door shut. I think he needs to run around at the park. And the weather is nice, so he might get to after his name.

Anyway, what precipitated this post was the comment he just made. His shirt got juice on it, so he asked to take it off. He hates wearing a shirt with any spots of wetness on them-- even if it's just water. Just now, he walked up to me and Jason, pointed to his arm and said as clearly as day, "There's a bunch of crap on there. " We bust out laughing. At least he used the word correctly!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ok...now that's CLASSIC! Man...they're like little dictaphones...they absorb and spit back every little thing! When I stubbed, and consequently broke, my toe a few months back, I couldn't help but scream out in pain, "son of a b***h!" Naturally, Emma was right there and heard it. She didn't respond so I didn't think anything of it. But then, about 2 weeks ago, she hurt her foot....and what do you think she shouted in her sweet 2 year old voice....yup. Like sponges, I tell you....their little brains are like sponges! Anyway, that's an adorable story about Casey!