Sunday, November 26, 2006

1,000 Hits

Today one of you looking at this site will be my thousandth hit since November 1st, 2006. The counter in the bar on the right tells you how many visitors have taken a peek at this blog. But the statistics I get also tell me how many times the page is getting hit. The fact the two numbers are not the same is a good thing because it means some of you are repeat visitors.

So whether you are my 1000th hit or not, thank you for visiting my blog.
It's always so much nicer to blog when you know people are actually reading it!

1 comment:

DeAnna said...

I'm not sure if I am your 1,000th hit or not, but its my first time here. Your children are beautiful and I've enjoyed reading some of your blog (except the part about the Buckeyes - my husband is from Michigan, so I have to be supportive. :) Anyway, both our girls are adopted (domestic) and its always great to hear others' adoption stories.