Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Somebody Ate My Dinner

Have you ever purchased and item of food and had your heart on eating it at a given time? You know, you think about it all day. And every time you think about that food waiting, you think, "Ah! I can't wait!"

Today was one of those days. I discovered Lean Pocket Subs-- the pepperonia pizza ones. They are yummy, yummy, yummy. I brought it to school yesterday and stuck it in the freezer. I was going to eat it after class, but then I forgot my books (!) at home and ended up going home because I didn't have anything with me to study. So I thought about that Lean Pocket ALL DAY.

Well, it's 7:27pm. About 30 minutes ago, I wandered down to the refrigerator to heat up my dinner between classes, and it was gone! Yes, I really looked. I took out all the frozen food items searching for it. I mean, who takes someone else's food? You have to know it's not yours!!! How do you make that kind of mistake?

Thankfully I was able to borrow 60 cents from a friend to buy a stupid Lunchable from the vending machine. Three times the calories and three times the fat. And not as tasty either! Sigh. I guess this is just the price I pay to be in law school . . .

In more important news, I want to write out the three parties we went to last weekend, Marcie's doctor's appointment today, and Casey's class trip to the pumpkin patch. But right now my Remedies professor is about to begin lecturing, so you'll have to check back later!

No comments: