Saturday, March 17, 2007

Happy Saint Patrick's Day

This post is for my dad. He is Irish. In fact, so is my father-in-law. I have two Irish last names (though Jason insists it's Scottish). Anyway, I remember my dad always wearing green on St. Patrick's Day. Even in his pilot's uniform, he'd manage to sneak in a green tie-- or a green hat. Not a St. Patrick's Day goes by that I don't think of him. (Yes, he's alive. I realize that sounded like he might not be. It's just a day that reminds me of him.)

So these are pictures of the best I could do with getting the kids into green today.


This is Marcie in her first outfit of the day. She threw up/ spit up her antibiotics all over it, so we had to change her. (For obvious reasons.)



And this is Marcie and Casey. Sorry it's blurry. I don't know if it's because I don't have a steady hand, because they were wiggly, or because the flash didn't go off. Probably a combination of the three.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute! I've been wanting to get Nathan a "Kiss Me I'm Irish" t-shirt.

Femeros said...

I love how Marcie & Casey are both smiling in the same way - with their upper teeth showing! So sweet!