Saturday, June 16, 2007

Prelude to Father's Day

Casey came home from school with a gift for Jason that had me laughing so hard, I was crying. I just have to share:


What I know about Dad

My Dad's name is Daddy.
He weighs 123 pounds.
He is 12 feet tall.
His hair is black.
He buys a size 1 pants.
He likes to wear shirts.
On his birthday he has 7 candles on his cake.
Dad's favorite color is red.
His favorite sport is baseball and soccer.
He watches baseball on TV.
His favorite restaurant is Red Robin.
He loves to cook corn.
When he shops he loves to buy Food-- peanut butter and jelly.
My dad is special because I love Daddy.
On Father's Day, I want to buy my dad a firefighter.



I must admit, I thought the restaurant and food shopping were the funniest-- because those are what Casey likes. But the height and weight had me in stitches, too. And corn? Has Jason ever even cooked corn? Jason's actually a great cook, and he cooks for the kids all the time-- but never corn! Though Casey was right about one thing-- Jason DOES have 7 candles on his birthday cake each year. Of course, he has a few more in addition to that, too! Hee hee. I love it!

No comments: