Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Photos

It's been a few posts since I graced the blog with pictures of the kids. If you've been slogging through my lengthy kvetching, thanks for returning-- and see? Your reward is photos. They are old, but they are still cute.

I may have posted this before-- it's my favorite picture of the two of them. They are both looking at the camera and smiling. Not an easy feat!

I saved my prom dress and my college formals and even my wedding gown-- so that one day my daughter(s) could play dress-up. I didn't anticipate my son wanting "in," too. Not sure why I didn't contemplate that-- I'm fully prepared for the day he asks me to help him put on my lipstick or my nail polish (much to his father's chagrin). After all, kids imitate what they see. Come to think of it, as someone who doesn't wear nailpolish and often forgets the lipstick, it's not suprising he hasn't asked. Anyway, he does like dress up. Not in my old dresses-- but in costumes. He now has Buzz Lightyear, Mr. Incredible (or Dash), Spiderman, and Superman (with the blow-up muscles). He could start a Super Hero club!

I just love, love, love her expression in this photo-- which dates all the way back to Christmas. This last weekend our friends Jennie and Max gave Marcie a monkey with velcro arms and legs. I had to let her take it to her grandmother's house on Monday because she didn't want to separate from it! I think it's great that she's into hugging stuffed animals!

No comments: