Sunday, August 13, 2006

My Blog is Broken! :(

I notice the panel to the right side of the screen has gone wonky. Our profile and links doesn't appear on the right until after all the posts on the left! What's up with that? I haven't changed anything in my main template. The HTML all looks the same as it did last week. . . clearly it's been too long since I've looked at HTML source code. . .

Guess I'll have to ask someone who knows something to help me fix it (eh hem. . . that would be Jason!). But it'll take some time, seeing as how we are busy preparing to travel.

But I am aware of the ugliness. . .

3 comments:

Catherine said...

I wonder if blogger did something recently because I had the same problem. My problem ended up being with my counter that had been in place for months!

What about decreasing the size of your picture? Hopefully that helps. If not....Woohoo...Jaaaason!

M3 said...

Looks like your profile picture size is pushing the sidebar width to be too wide. I'd make it smaller and see if that helps. You can just go in and edit your template and add in "width" and "height" numbers to your image code so it looks like like this:

img align=right vspace=1 src="http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/377/3074/200/IMG_1736_1_small.1.jpg" width="100" height="150"

Hope that helps.

Anonymous said...

I think it might be Casey's comment. The line has no spaces so it can't wrap thus widening the blog body and pushing the profile down.
Good luck in China and have fun!