Saturday, August 05, 2006

I HATE SPAM

Someone has been spamming the comment section of several of my posts. I think this is rude. Of course the person (or persons) does it anonymously so I can't e-mail them and ask them to knock it off. And they never post a comment to the most recent message, so I have to go through the archives and find the comment and delete it. It's a pain. I turned off moderated comments because I want you all to be able to comment without my approval. But please, don't advertise or post links to a bunch of crap that my family and friends aren't interested in anyway. They are all tech-savvy people-- if they want to find whatever it is you're advertising, they will get online and find it themselves. So please stop.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Karen,

They did this to me too...several times. I think we should officially change the name "spam" to "crap."

Peace,
Joia