Wednesday, July 19, 2006

"Update" Rumor

I had pretty much given in to the belief that we wouldn't receive any updated information on Marcie before our trip to China. If she continues to grow at the "normal" pace, she should weigh around 18 pounds when we meet her, so I've been purchasing size 9 months clothes, with a few size 12 months mixed in. But I just read a rumor on one of our agency's discussion boards that they have in fact received updated information, which they are in the process of translating. There are no updated photos (hopefully I'll get something back on one of the cameras I've sent), but we'll get other information. Rumor is that we'll here something this week. Their offices are closed for the day, so we should hear something tomorrow or Friday. I can hardly wait!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»

Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»