Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Where are the pictures you promised?

This is a fair question. We did get two additional photos today in the mail-- and by today, I really mean tonight because it was almost 7pm by the time we opened the Fed Ex package. I forced Jason to sit next to me in front of the video camera because I promised I would videotape everything, no matter how stupid I felt doing it, and I like to keep my word. My favorite part of the video is where Jason and I are looking at the new pictures and Casey comes running into the scene completely naked, of course-- because he prefers to swim in his birthday suit. He keeps saying, "That's a baby sister!" and I keep saying, "That's YOUR baby sister." And I haven't watched the footage, by the way-- this is just how I remember it.

Anyway, Jason had to run out the door right after we opened the package (jiu jitsu class is Wednesday nights), and when he gets home, I'll nag and nag and nag (on behalf of all of you) so that he will scan the photos so I can upload them to the blog.

In the meantime, we have settled on a name:
Marcie YangFuJi. The "yang" part is pronounced "yung." Our son's name, Casey, means brave and vigilant. Marcie means martial or warlike-- seems like we have a theme going. . .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cool guestbook, interesting information... Keep it UP
» » »