Thursday, February 10, 2011

Baptism and First Reconciliation

This week has been a doozy.

First, the good. Here are a couple photos of Tate's baptism:



Jason ended up in urgent care then to the 24 hour urgent care/hospital for more tests while I was at the First Reconciliation with the kids. (I hadn't planned to take them all, but didn't have a choice.) Tate thought it was his job to: (1) squawk throughout the service. Very loudly; (2) run all over the place; (3) play "you can't catch me." (This is new for him.)

Tate completed his confession with "Father Casey," which he thought was hilarious.

Of course, between balancing the kids I didn't get very many photos. And by "very many" I mean I got one. Of course I can't figure out how to sync off my iphone at the moment, so you'll have to trust me that he looked great. . .

No comments: